The Tools You Need to Start + Run the Dopest Summer Internship Program Ever
Internships programs are not just for big, huge giant businesses. Not at all my friend. In fact, in my humble opinion internships are made for small business. Maybe you've thought about hiring an intern. Maybe you've even tried to do a summer internship program and let's just say it didn't go so well. Whatever your experience this workbook + workshop + challenge is all you need to start and run not just a good program, not an Ok program, but seriously the dopest internship program ever. And it's not hard. It won't take months. It won't break the bank either. You can do this even if you don't have any employees and even if you have a small budget. You can get some interns in the door. You can have a crazy productive summer, get some much needed help, tackle specialized projects oh and help eager students get some real world experience. You'll learn how in simple, actionable, totally doable steps.
*Really, really, no like yesterday really need some folks with specialized skill in your business to get some targeted projects done?
* Have wanted to have an internship program but have absolutely no idea where to start or how to do it?
*Gave an internship program a try in the past and it was, yeah a not so lovely experience
*Could totally make some major positive progress in your business if you had some additional help to, well help you out?
*Your business could thrive like crazy if you had some fresh eyes and fresh ideas and a few employees with some they can conquer the world enthusiasm about working with your business
In this Workbook + 16 Day Challenge You Will:
- Learn all the fantastic ways that a summer internship can benefit your small business
- Discover exactly what interns are looking for in a summer internship opportunity and how to use that knowledge to attract the rock star interns.
- Decide on paid vs. unpaid internships and how to be competitive with either option you choose.
- Create a rock solid plan of what the intern will do, the tasks they will work on and the projects they will complete during the internship.
- Design a support and mentorship structure to effectively coach and give feedback to your intern through their time with your business.
- Learn how and where to find interns, and how to market your internship program so that it gets attention.
- Play your recruiting, selection and evaluation process so that you can ensure you are selecting the right intern for your program
- Learn how to use your internship program to nurture future pipelines of talent for your business
PLUS: Worksheets and tools that you can use over and over to build and plan your internship program
I totally get that if you've never ever created or ran an internship program, the thought of doing it can be overwhelming. I mean you may need the help, but who has the time? You do. I promise. Not only will the workbook give you all the tools that you need to create and run your internship program, when you complete all the worksheets and activities in the workbook you'll have an internship program that's ready to roll. But isn't it better to do things together? Along with the workbook, you can participate in a 16 day challenge with other small business owners who are also planning a summer internship program. The challenge is totally free. You'll get directly to your inbox:
- 16- lessons that will guide you through the tasks you need to complete each day to have a completed in just 16 days
- Video teaching lessons that give you more guidance and helpful strategies for running your internship program
- Tons of insider tips that will ease your learning curve and have the most awesome interns doing the most awesome work for your business in no time
So let's get this internship program going shall we? You can totally do it in 16 short days with the workbook + challenge.
Even better this workbook and 16-day challenge is totally free for email subscribers! But you must sign up for the list by April 8th. After that challenge turns into an online course and will be bundled with the workbook to sell for $67. So don't miss out. Sign up today guys.