Wednesday January 11th
10am to 11am (EST)
About This Workshop
Employee recognition. What is it? How much does it cost? Do I even have time for this? As a small business owner, when someone tries to sell you on the virtue of an employee recognition program, these thoughts may come to mind. I totally get that. It’s hard enough to get employees hired, trained, retained and to work everyday to add this to the list. Well, what if I told you that an effective employee rewards and recognition program could be the solution to many problems that plague many small businesses. Problems like:
- Crazy high turn over. Seriously, as soon as you hire them they leave.
- Low motivation. No one is trying to go over and beyond around here.
- Feeling that you’re getting the bottom of the barrell employees or those who are only interested in a paycheck, not the work. Recognition can be the key to attracting better quality people that actually want to work for your business.
- Effectively competing against the big guys even if you can’t match their pay and benefits.
- Reducing customer complaints and customer service drama. Wouldn’t it be nice to turn clients into raving fans instead the cause of your next headache?
What You'll Learn In This Workshop
After completing this workshop participants will….
Ready to Register
A well designed and consistently executed employee recognition program and solve these problems and allow you to achieve some major gains in your small business. This workshop will get you started on your way to an effective employee recognition program that not only benefits your employees, but contributes to the success of your business. Employee recognition is not all fluff, warm and fuzzy stuff. If done right, it’s an important part of your strategic business plan.This workshop will equip you with what you need to know to get started.